Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buying off of the Forums ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    five.five-six
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2006
    • 34928

    Originally posted by shadow-ote
    Thats rather a myopic view. Everyone is new at some point. It doesn't make them good, or bad, just a recent join.

    To the OP: Due Dilligence is the key in ANY over the net transaction(s). dont just jump.

    meh, anyone with a low post count will always be a n00b and therefore subhuman and should never be taken seriously

    Comment

    • #17
      Ishoot
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 1144

      If you have doubts, probably a safe bet to listen to yourself. You can always find good deals.
      "If you're going through Hell, keep going."

      Comment

      • #18
        jdmtype1
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 95

        My first post was to sell a Stag 2h upper and it was sold to a fellow Calgunner. But, that was only a firearm accessory. Now, I'm trying to sell my P2000 40 S&W and no one's biting. Economy? Trust? Low Post? I know that no one can take my word for it that I'm legit, I have DROS for the firearm and am the original owner. Just my little vent secession. But yes, even though i have a low post count, i'm still skeptical about buying parts from people with low post count. Maybe after i hit 100 "BTTs" some one will be interested in it. haha just teasing.

        Comment

        • #19
          evidens83
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2009
          • 7839

          How come the buyer hasnt given you any itrader feedback?? Better hit him up and build that rep son!
          WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

          Comment

          • #20
            shoupdawg
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 2362

            Originally posted by ke6guj
            how bad can you afford to lose $135?
            This is what I ask myself whenever I buy anything remotely.
            Mag Lite (3 cell w/LED)
            Mace (Bear)
            Puppy (Lab Staff)

            Comment

            • #21
              Mssr. Eleganté
              Blue Blaze Irregular
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 10401

              Originally posted by jdmtype1
              My first post was to sell a Stag 2h upper and it was sold to a fellow Calgunner.
              You guys should have left iTrader feedback for each other then.
              __________________

              "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

              Comment

              • #22
                bombadillo
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2007
                • 14810

                I wouldn't touch it. I remember posting a fair amount before buying anything. I would be concerned with someone trying to burn me.

                Comment

                • #23
                  shadow-ote
                  Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 108

                  Originally posted by evidens83
                  Trust me. Some people's first and only post will be a FS ad. Thats the type of people I was referring to. New members with the intent to learn and be a part of CG are always welcome by me and others. The more the merrier
                  VERY well said!
                  -------------
                  I have reached a point in my life where I temper my response, temper my words and even try harder to not lose my temper...but that does not mean I wont visit you later, when you least expect it....
                  I reserve the right to change my mind.
                  -------------
                  The Battle of San Jacinto still astounds me. 1,360 Mexican soldiers vs. 910 Texan soldiers--every Mexican soldier was killed or captured, while there were only 8 Texans killed and 23 wounded--and it was all over in 18 minutes.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Timberwolf
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 6275

                    Wouldn't do it
                    I'm only smiling at you while you talk to me because it's hilarious that you really think I give a crap about you.

                    As I've gotten older I thought I was gaining patience, then I realized I simply don't give a crap.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Rob454
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 11254

                      I can tell you how many times Ive been contacted by a Ill take it from guys with one or 5 posts and then never to be heard from again. I simply dont deal with people that have few posts. i give them my cell # and if they do not call me to contact then I just walk away. Ive been starting to give neg rep due to the Ill take it BS. personally EVERY forum I belong to ( there are only about 4 of them) I never dealt with people with a very low low count.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        SimpleCountryActuary
                        Not a miracle worker
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2953

                        Originally posted by Rob454
                        I can tell you how many times Ive been contacted by a Ill take it from guys with one or 5 posts and then never to be heard from again. I simply dont deal with people that have few posts. i give them my cell # and if they do not call me to contact then I just walk away. Ive been starting to give neg rep due to the Ill take it BS. personally EVERY forum I belong to ( there are only about 4 of them) I never dealt with people with a very low low count.
                        Yup. If I find something I like, but the count is low, I will pass.
                        "The most hated initials in America today ... TSA."

                        Said by yours truly to an audience of nodding IRS employees.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1