If you want something cheap that works get a high-point.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
First gun
Collapse
X
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850) -
Hey guys thanks for all the great suggestions,
To all those warning me about shooting at someone taking my car I don't plan to warning shot and that is about it unless the fire back. I won't fire at them unless they fire at me or try to get in my house. On a side note I'd rather shoot a hole through my block then let them have my car.
From everything you guys recommended I am between the 10/22 and the Remington 870. Both seem very reliable from what I have read and look like good guns that will be good for some small game.
Again thanks for the advice, and Merry Christmas everyone.Comment
-
If there's a BIG 5 near you, they've got a Charles Daly "tactical" 12-gauge pump (18-1/2" barrel, 6-round capacity - 5 + 1) for $209 right now. They're guaranteed for life. Say the worst happens and you *do* have to use your gun to stop a threat; the police will be taking that gun away from you indefinitely. Better to lose a reliable $200 gun than a pricey one you're going to miss, imho.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,640
Posts: 25,149,931
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25969 users online. 73 members and 25896 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment