Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

explain joke, please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cokebottle
    replied
    Originally posted by Vinz
    ahhh y'all, big brother monitors this site....thanks alot. Now I gotta sell my boat.
    Sell?


    I lost my boat in a tragic gun accident.

    Leave a comment:


  • rg_1111@yahoo.com
    replied
    Remember to buy Boat insurance. Lost everything I tell you.

    Leave a comment:


  • sarge1572
    replied
    OH yeah

    I'm buyin' a boat!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Federalist
    replied
    What guns? What ammo?

    Isn't this just another social networking website?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vinz
    replied
    ahhh y'all, big brother monitors this site....thanks alot. Now I gotta sell my boat.



    vinz

    Leave a comment:


  • joepamjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by M47_Dragon
    What if someone literally lost all of their guns in a tragic boating accident? I mean, it IS possible.
    My dad (rest his soul) used to take a .38 Colt Detective Special out with him when he went sturgeon fishing by the mothball fleet. He used the gun to shoot the "keeper" sturgeon in the head before dragging them in the boat.(not the most legal way to do it) This practice started after a large sturgeon almost busted his leg after it came back to life following a clubbing with a billy club and beat him up flopping around.

    The .38 was used and then left up on the stern of the boat where it slid off and sank to the bottom.

    So see, it is a possibility afterall.

    Leave a comment:


  • bambam8d1
    replied
    Originally posted by M47_Dragon
    What if someone literally lost all of their guns in a tragic boating accident? I mean, it IS possible.
    I know... I cried for days when it happened... Im lucky to be alive

    Leave a comment:


  • The Director
    replied
    Boating accident disclaimers are trotted out by the tinfoil hat crowd around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • audihenry
    replied
    Originally posted by OHOD
    It's not a joke.

    Losing one's firearms in a boating accident is a tragedy. Absolute tragedy.

    In fact I was out on the Delta with some friends, on our way to practice skeet shooting. To get to the private island, you have to take a boat.

    Anyway, the owner, I won't tell you his name since he is so embarrassed, was playing around in the boat and capsized it. The boat was only 12 ft long, one of the John boat types with camo all over it. I lost a couple of rifles that day and a nice pistol.

    I've been depressed ever since and he hasn't talked to me either.
    That's it, I'm never going fishing with my Desert Eagle.

    Leave a comment:


  • OHOD
    replied
    It's not a joke.

    Losing one's firearms in a boating accident is a tragedy. Absolute tragedy.

    In fact I was out on the Delta with some friends, on our way to practice skeet shooting. To get to the private island, you have to take a boat.

    Anyway, the owner, I won't tell you his name since he is so embarrassed, was playing around in the boat and capsized it. The boat was only 12 ft long, one of the John boat types with camo all over it. I lost a couple of rifles that day and a nice pistol.

    I've been depressed ever since and he hasn't talked to me either.

    Leave a comment:


  • WeekendWarrior
    replied
    Im sticking to my story, when CERN started the Large Hedron Collider back up, my safe got sucked into a black hole with all my guns and ammunition!

    Leave a comment:


  • PonchoTA
    replied
    It ain't a joke if you really DID lose all of your guns in a tragic boating accident.

    and all of your ammo too.

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Steyrlp10
    replied
    I can neither confirm nor deny... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • SJgunguy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Beelzy
    If you have to ask, you're not in the Club.

    Every gun owner has a boat, even the Land-Locked.
    Zaxtly......no wink needed.


    If you have to ask, that went sailing by at supersonic speeds........and you didn't hear the boom.

    Leave a comment:


  • echang86
    replied
    Originally posted by 10RoundLimit
    hahahaha that had me laughing

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1