Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

explain joke, please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mickey D
    replied
    How unfortunate. Mine all feel into a volcano.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beelzy
    replied
    If you have to ask, you're not in the Club.

    Every gun owner has a boat, even the Land-Locked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob454
    replied
    i dont own any guns here is my extensive collection of airsoft. You must be mistaken

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill Carson
    replied
    my guns were stolen by a dingo

    Leave a comment:


  • NSR500
    replied
    No joke about it...

    Keeping all your collection on a boat is the SOP for SHTF. When TEOTWAWKI comes, you sail away and will be safe from most attacks. Unfortunately, many are boating novices and get in over their heads on the water.
    Their boats end up sinking and they lose all of their collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • CalNRA
    replied
    Originally posted by leelaw
    "Hyuk hyuk, I'm gonna tell the Government that I lost my guns in a boating accident when they come to my door to collect them all, because if they've become that dominating and fascist, I'm sure they'll walk away and not give the story a second thought"

    Something like that.
    I could have sworn that I read something along the lines of "always take your entire gun collection when you go boating" in the HSC study guide.

    I read it, I tell ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10RoundLimit
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • slik556
    replied
    Originally posted by M47_Dragon
    What if someone literally lost all of their guns in a tragic boating accident? I mean, it IS possible.
    Then that really would be a joke.... a tragic one but still a joke...They should have stowed a few of the guns in the dinghy..

    Leave a comment:


  • okimreloaded
    replied
    so I like the SHTF threads. I mean it's slim chance of it happening, although a Katrina like situation was pretty much it. But they're fun to think about. Like if you could ONLY have 1 gun .. etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • ENTHUSIAST
    replied
    Originally posted by okimreloaded
    I thought that was the joke. I dunno I mean it seems more and more people are worried about it.
    Between the boating accident threads, 2012 threads and the SHTF threads well...

    Leave a comment:


  • M47_Dragon
    replied
    What if someone literally lost all of their guns in a tragic boating accident? I mean, it IS possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • okimreloaded
    replied
    I thought that was the joke. I dunno I mean it seems more and more people are worried about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • technique
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Richie Caketown
    replied
    dude bought stolen guns

    Leave a comment:


  • Cokebottle
    replied
    Originally posted by okimreloaded
    Oh man how fortunate for you, I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident.
    Plausible deniability.

    There are some who believe that it's not a matter of if, but when the government knocks down our doors to confiscate our guns.
    The "boating accident" is a way of putting out public notice that guns one may have mentioned in the past are no longer in their possession.



    But they are

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1