Originally posted by kap
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Blackwater West
Collapse
X
-
I wonder if it has anything to do with the rumor concerning a certain Navy training contract they are after here on the West Coast?Originally posted by 99medicHeard some scuttlebutt that they are building a facility here in East San Diego.
Anybody have any more info?sigpic
-Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side. It has a light side.
Used correctly, it holds the universe together. Used
incorrectly, it sticks your cat to the wall. -Comment
-
What kind of classes does it take to become a private security contractor?Originally posted by Blackwater OPSHow much do you want to spend? Front sight is the best around here IMO, but the prices are SUPER high, around $500 per day. If you are in the LA there are several smaller trainers locally that charge $100-150 per day that are very good.
I think Im gonna start a new thread
JComment
-
Been to Front Sight, great instruction and friendly people. I took the 4 day handgun class last April and am going back for the 4 day practical rifle in April or May. You can get certificates for attending a class for 80 bucks if you know where to look. They do offer memberships and there is some selling while you are there, but not too much. I think they gave two half hour pitches over the course of four days, not as bad as time share trips I imagine.Originally posted by Blackwater OPSHow much do you want to spend? Front sight is the best around here IMO, but the prices are SUPER high, around $500 per day. If you are in the LA there are several smaller trainers locally that charge $100-150 per day that are very good.
Yes, there is the whole L Ron religon Drama going on behind the scenes according to the internet. I saw nothing of the sort when I was there.
I personally watched some pretty impressive stuff from a few of the instructors. They were shooting at metal targets on the rifle range one hundred yards away and hit almost everytime. What was impressive is that they were shooting a pistol one handed.
Not to blow too much sunshine up their butts, I have heard about some really good guys locally as well.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,495
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25700 users online. 56 members and 25644 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment