Glocks. I asked a friend of mine how many cereal box tops he used to get it and He looked very unhappy at my remark.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun Makers you hate?
Collapse
X
-
I'm generally a rifle guy, not a pistol guy. However of the brands listed I despise Glock the most. It has to be the most awkward feeling pistol I've ever held.I'm only smiling at you while you talk to me because it's hilarious that you really think I give a crap about you.
As I've gotten older I thought I was gaining patience, then I realized I simply don't give a crap.Comment
-
+1
i don't like ruger's politics nor most of their products. i sold my mini14 & mini 30, but i do have a MARK III .22lr pistol though.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,872
Posts: 25,152,668
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23286 users online. 125 members and 23161 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment