Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

heat shields?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Henry Hill
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 992

    They are a shield from the heat of your barrel after using it. The barrel gets hot. It is very useful.


    If you don't need one, don't buy one. No point to this thread
    For Sale:

    Video Game/Movies: DVDs, Blu-Ray, XBOX, PS2


    Xbox 360 - $100


    Spyder XT Aggressor Paintball Gun (Bay Area/San Jose)

    Comment

    • #17
      Beelzy
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2008
      • 9225

      Originally posted by 7.62 FMJ
      Oh I've gotten my guns plenty hot I just don't hold them by the barrel.

      Well partner, your car's catalytic converter has a heat shield, and you don't
      hold that either.
      "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

      Comment

      • #18
        QuarterBoreGunner
        Administrator
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 9389

        the almighty SPAZ
        lol, wat?
        /Chris

        I have a perfect Burning Man attendance record: zero.

        You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
        Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
        Like who?
        Farmers.
        Who else?
        Farmers' mums.

        Comment

        • #19
          nativeofsandiego
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2009
          • 97

          Originally posted by Beelzy
          Well partner, your car's catalytic converter has a heat shield, and you don't
          hold that either.
          Haha, you can't get a better summary to this thread.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1