Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Turners Bashing
Collapse
X
-
The new corp ownership of Turners gets it as seen by the good things they are doing in the stores. I am happy with the RB, SH and Pasadena branches. Any store that supports our RKBA by having/selling arms is ok in my book."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
A little off topic.
I was just at Turners West Covina, and they had a real OLL centerfire AK for sale. No pistol grip and $999. Yhe receiver was not from Nodak.sigpic
69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24KComment
-
I'm a complete stranger with the new crew at Signal Hill. Not getting the same kind of interaction like I did with the old crew. They were busy this morning & no one bother to tell me that they be with me as I was standing around. I finally got the DROS for the Ruger LCR.NRA Life, GOA Life, SAF Life, CRPAComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,382
Posts: 25,147,332
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30443 users online. 155 members and 30288 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment