Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo shortage???
Collapse
X
-
after reading some of it. it does not look good for Americans at all.http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
sigpic
Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member. -
Im not worried I dont own a 40 cal. LOL . Interesting link/story Sunwolf thanks for posting it. Makes me wonder why they need all the ammo. Maybe for a new task force that door knocks to take firearms. I wonder?Last edited by Napalm Bulldog; 09-10-2009, 9:40 AM.Comment
-
Plenty of .40 at my local stores. No .45ACP though!
Comment
-
Great, so the only round we can find at Walmart is also on the DOA list.
Comment
-
Coincidence! I think not!Comment
-
-
Nice to own a .45Comment
-
That is enough for me but what is everybody else going to do?
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,437
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31581 users online. 70 members and 31511 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment