Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reno wasn't so bad . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Seesm
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2008
    • 7812

    Missed it again and I am only about 1.5 hrs away...Maybe next time.

    Comment

    • #17
      bohoki
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 20826

      i guess it werent so bad i forgot i bought a box of guys reloading gear for $60


      just got it out of the trunk

      it seems to me ok

      its got 270 eagle brand,30 carbine eagle brand ,30-06 lyman,308 ch brand the little redding scale is dead zero and the redding thrower's powder drop tip is broken but there is a funnel

      also a collet puller with the 270 collet ,i need to find 30 and 223 and it will be usefull to me

      also 100 pieces of brass each in 270 and 30-06

      anybody ever heard of a spartan press? it leans back at kind of an odd angle

      just noticed the ball expander is missing fromthe 270 dies man i feel so ripped off
      Last edited by bohoki; 08-17-2009, 1:37 PM. Reason: found out somethin

      Comment

      • #18
        mosinnagantm9130
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2009
        • 8783

        Originally posted by biomax
        Way too much C&R stuff.
        What are you smoking? There is no such thing as too much c&r.

        It was a good show. I got all the Enfield and K98 accessories I was looking for.
        Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
        My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

        Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
        Originally posted by ChopperX
        I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
        Originally posted by Jeff L
        Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

        Comment

        • #19
          Gator Monroe
          Banned
          • Oct 2007
          • 6422

          Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
          What are you smoking? There is no such thing as too much c&r.

          It was a good show. I got all the Enfield and K98 accessories I was looking for.
          If your looking forC&R Acessories (Mags,Bayos, Pouches, Parts,BOOKS, MANUALS, stocks, info... YOU CAN'T BEAT this show.

          Comment

          • #20
            SCMA-1
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 4292

            How much was Miwall selling primers for?
            sigpic

            "Wherever I Walk,
            Everyone Is a Little Bit Safer Because I Am There.

            Wherever I Am,
            Anyone In Need Has a Friend.

            Whenever I Return Home,
            Everyone Is Happy I Am There."
            - "The Warrior Creed" ~ Robert L. Humphrey

            Comment

            • #21
              bohoki
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 20826

              Originally posted by SCMA-1
              How much was Miwall selling primers for?
              $29.95 plus tax

              no age varification or other bs charges but i paid cash

              per thousand duh

              Comment

              • #22
                SCMA-1
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 4292

                Originally posted by bohoki
                $29.95 plus tax

                no age varification or other bs charges but i paid cash

                per thousand duh
                Thanks! Prices are on their way down finally.
                sigpic

                "Wherever I Walk,
                Everyone Is a Little Bit Safer Because I Am There.

                Wherever I Am,
                Anyone In Need Has a Friend.

                Whenever I Return Home,
                Everyone Is Happy I Am There."
                - "The Warrior Creed" ~ Robert L. Humphrey

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1