Gun show
Well, if there are parts that you need which you can?t find commercially, some of the small merchants might have them. I myself found a firearm I was searching for from a smaller vendor at the show this afternoon.
Bulk ammunition purchase is also an option especially if you bring you and your spouse to maximize the limit. I also support local businesses. It will also produce a snow ball effect hopefully. If vendors notice a turn out and calculates profitability, more vendors will come.
Other than that, like I said on my first post, there were no inspection booth or metal detectors at the entrance. Just reminding us here that it is county or state owned. Your call with what you carry of course.
Well, if there are parts that you need which you can?t find commercially, some of the small merchants might have them. I myself found a firearm I was searching for from a smaller vendor at the show this afternoon.
Bulk ammunition purchase is also an option especially if you bring you and your spouse to maximize the limit. I also support local businesses. It will also produce a snow ball effect hopefully. If vendors notice a turn out and calculates profitability, more vendors will come.
Other than that, like I said on my first post, there were no inspection booth or metal detectors at the entrance. Just reminding us here that it is county or state owned. Your call with what you carry of course.

Comment