Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
44-40 ammo
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
There is a lot of info and discussion about whether the Lee Factory Crimp die, or the Redding Profile Crimp die, will work the best for 44-40. If you read the site that I linked (lots of reading to be done) it looks like it may just come down to the shape and style of the bullet you use. I reload 44-40 and have had good luck with the Lee Factory Crimp die, but I may try the Redding die just to see what it does. I think it's around $30 to $40.Last edited by 4DSJW; 08-31-2023, 9:00 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,463
Posts: 25,148,010
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23753 users online. 143 members and 23610 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment