Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What Happened to $$Brownells$$?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Fate
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2006
    • 9545

    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    Read the complaint.

    That's not about counterfeit goods.
    That suit is against Jewel for using it's patent after it expired and against brownells for reselling Jewel triggers with the expired patent number on them.

    It's a total BS lawsuit to get money from Jewel and Brownells over an expired patent.

    That's how I read it.
    sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

    "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
    , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

    Comment

    • #32
      nedro
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 4130

      I've bought plenty from Brownells.
      I don't go there for the price. I go there for the availability.
      I don't go to Home Depot for their cheap lumber. I go to a lumber yard for their good and available lumber.
      Driving all over town when you are working is a profit killer.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1