Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Starbucks Anti-gun?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    SanMiguel3
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 636

    I find it telling that those who are bashing Starbucks can't come up with a single verifiable reference or links to their claim that Starbucks is either "anti-gun" or "anti-troops." And I'm a Peets guy.

    Comment

    • #32
      M1A Rifleman
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3691

      Originally posted by SanMiguel3
      I find it telling that those who are bashing Starbucks can't come up with a single verifiable reference or links to their claim that Starbucks is either "anti-gun" or "anti-troops." And I'm a Peets guy.

      It was reported by Melonie Morgan on the 560 KFSO morning show. She has been involved with establishing the coffee donations for the troops and other care package programs.
      The only thing that is worse than an idiot, is someone who argues with one.

      Comment

      • #33
        audihenry
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 2909

        Originally posted by luchador768
        I've been in one once. It seemed like a Disney version of every "greenie, leftist" coffee place I had been in in Nor Cal. I stay away. How hard is it to make your own damn coffee?
        You try making a mocha frap!

        Comment

        • #34
          ilbob
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 1777

          I get a SB coffee now and then. I don't think it is anything special though. McDonalds is about as good, and costs less.

          The best coffee around here is often found in gas stations.
          bob

          Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

          Comment

          • #35
            SanMiguel3
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2007
            • 636

            Originally posted by M1A Rifleman
            It was reported by Melonie Morgan on the 560 KFSO morning show. She has been involved with establishing the coffee donations for the troops and other care package programs.

            Okay, I'll try this one more time. Are there any VERIFIABLE report on Starbucks being anti-troops? I just checked Melanie Morgan's own website and it doesn't say anything about it.

            Comment

            • #36
              8-Ball
              Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 373

              found this:

              Mike

              Comment

              • #37
                Scratch705
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2009
                • 12537

                starbucks isn't listed. so i guess they are good to go?
                Originally posted by leelaw
                Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                Comment

                • #38
                  swerv512
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3076

                  Originally posted by Scratch705
                  starbucks isn't listed. so i guess they are good to go?
                  What are you talking about! Starbucks IS listed.
                  Surprisingly also listed is Cummins Engines... I guess they didnt win the bid to supply the troops with the finest diesel out there...

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    POLICESTATE
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 18185

                    Wow, Disney is anti-gun? My daughter is going to be heart broken when I shred all those Disney movies.

                    Originally posted by 8-Ball
                    -POLICESTATE,
                    In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


                    sigpic


                    Government Official Lies
                    . F r e e d o m . D i e s .

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Shane916
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 5004

                      Originally posted by 8-Ball
                      In essence boycott everyone

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        swerv512
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3076

                        Originally posted by Shane916
                        In essence boycott everyone

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          M1A Rifleman
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3691

                          Originally posted by SanMiguel3
                          Okay, I'll try this one more time. Are there any VERIFIABLE report on Starbucks being anti-troops? I just checked Melanie Morgan's own website and it doesn't say anything about it.
                          Do you have creditable proof it didn't happen - beyond your internet reports?
                          The only thing that is worse than an idiot, is someone who argues with one.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            M1A Rifleman
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3691

                            Originally posted by Scratch705
                            starbucks isn't listed. so i guess they are good to go?
                            Check again, they ARE listed.
                            The only thing that is worse than an idiot, is someone who argues with one.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              SanMiguel3
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 636

                              Originally posted by M1A Rifleman
                              Do you have creditable proof it didn't happen - beyond your internet reports?
                              This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in this forum. You expect me to prove something did NOT happen?

                              Actually, I did. I went to YOUR source and guess what? Her website doesn't say it happened.

                              I'm done with this thread.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                AJAX22
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • May 2006
                                • 14980

                                The Starbucks on the corner of Washington and overland has done a lot to further the 2A in California.....

                                More magazine rebuild kits and C&R firearms have changed hands in their shop and parking lot than I care to remember

                                ahh the good ol days.
                                Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

                                Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1