Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Oregon Gun Sales Skyrocket

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    k1dude
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2009
    • 15912

    Originally posted by Term
    How long before Calif. passes a law that requires a $65.00 permit?
    We already have one, but ours costs $25, not $65.
    "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

    Comment

    • #32
      Kokopelli
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 3444

      A family member works for a major sporting goods chain in Washington state. They are swamped with work, shipping items to their Oregon stores to fulfill orders. They said that sales are through the roof.
      If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. - Ronald Reagan

      Comment

      • #33
        Brown Rock
        Veteran Member
        • May 2009
        • 4605

        Originally posted by harbormaster
        Guess I empathize with them, but then I have to wonder how many used to laugh out loud and say "oh that's just Commifornia" about gun laws? How many times have CA's gun owners sounded the alarm only to be said, "oh that's just your state?" I think we tried to tell them. I think they failed miserably at defending their gun rights and couldn't even elect a good governor.
        Fernando became an American the courageous way. By outrunning the speed boat.

        Comment

        • #34
          bergmen
          Senior Member
          • May 2011
          • 2493

          Originally posted by SharedShots
          Your slide down the greased banister has just started.
          It's the knob at the end that hurts the most!

          Dan

          Comment

          • #35
            naz
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2020
            • 3108

            If they lived in the eastern part of the state, i could see why they would think it could never happen (majority voted against the measure in that part of the state)

            Comment

            • #36
              Nvberinger
              Senior Member
              • May 2018
              • 729

              Originally posted by OlderThanDirt
              Except the 2022 AWB also bans possession.
              The 2022 AWB is dead. Democrats need to have AW legal and a election issue. They only have two issues to run on, abortion and gun violence.

              Comment

              • #37
                Dan_Eastvale
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2013
                • 10763

                Originally posted by Nvberinger
                The 2022 AWB is dead.
                Nope! 4 more weeks!
                Stay Tuned

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1