Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Steel casings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    elrcastor
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2009
    • 963

    Originally posted by iBimmer
    Sorry, what do these abbreviations mean -- ASR and GTG?
    GTG == Good to Go

    ASR == Angles shooting range (I think)
    www.bumpfire.net

    www.CAPRC.Com

    Comment

    • #17
      Scratch705
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2009
      • 12537

      Originally posted by iBimmer
      Great info thanks. Have you gone to some of these BLM lands yourself?
      I haven't yet, but many members have here, so i'm sure they can provide more info.
      Originally posted by leelaw
      Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
      Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
      Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
      Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
      Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

      Comment

      • #18
        SJgunguy24
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2008
        • 14849

        Originally posted by iBimmer
        Great info thanks. Have you gone to some of these BLM lands yourself?
        First off you really should post a general location for which you would like to shoot, it helps out knowing where to direct you. Just about all indoor ranges forbid steel cased ammo because they sell the brass. I recall the So Cal outdoor ranges forbid steel core do to the fire danger.
        I'm in the Bay Area and have no issues at any of the outdoor ranges around here.

        BLM is a "Blast" to shoot at



        I would highly recommend searching out BLM land to shoot at. Not sure where to look for info but Department of the Interior is who manages the BLM.

        If you do find a BLM spot, please clean up after yourself and pack out more than you got there with. These places are few and far between and need to be treated with respect.
        There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
        The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
        The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
        The others, well......they just never learn.

        "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
        Patrick Henry.

        Comment

        • #19
          Greg-Dawg
          Banned
          • Oct 2006
          • 7793

          Originally posted by iBimmer
          ...What are my options?
          Thanks
          Sell off your Wolf ammo on the "For Sale" section and buy American ammo.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1