Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Who pins and welds barrels
Collapse
X
-
Check with Randall at AR Barrels. He did my AR and many others here on Calguns -
It would help to know where you are located....Poke'm with a stick!
Originally posted by fiddletownWhat you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.Comment
-
+1 to both. Randall is in the valley (L.A.), but probably not ideal if you're not.
He did two of mine.Too many rifles, not enough time...Comment
-
Even if you're not near LA, go to Randall. He does high quality work at very affordable prices and he will set you up with an appointment time so the work is done while you wait.
I drove from San Francisco Bay to SoCal to have Randall work on my gun. It was well worth the drive, because I wanted the work done right.Comment
-
I had mine done by Randall, drove to his home and played with his dog while I waited haha.Comment
-
Rifle Gear did my Colt M4. It was fast and easy. I shipped mine over too."A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
"Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
- Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,417
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31598 users online. 31 members and 31567 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment