Thanx for the good advice . Keeping out bad guys is something I hadn't given much thought to.
Since you 1st posted I have added another security measure to gain some time, with the least secure portion of my home .
Considering I have broken no laws, have no criminal associations I will assume my door being breached is a Manson type gang or Night stalker type.
Hopefully as others have noted, if the worst ever happens I pray I will not hesitate eliminate the threat.
In the Briana Taylor case where the BF fired 1 round and got her killed , I wonder if It would ended differently if he unloaded an entire mag?
Since you 1st posted I have added another security measure to gain some time, with the least secure portion of my home .
Considering I have broken no laws, have no criminal associations I will assume my door being breached is a Manson type gang or Night stalker type.
Hopefully as others have noted, if the worst ever happens I pray I will not hesitate eliminate the threat.
In the Briana Taylor case where the BF fired 1 round and got her killed , I wonder if It would ended differently if he unloaded an entire mag?

Comment