Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sportsmans Warehouse - Corona

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CHEONG_FUN
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 555

    Sportsmans Warehouse - Corona

    Hey everyone,

    Just curious is anyone has been to this location recently and how the inventory looked like and pricing. Specifically if you saw 9mm, 45 Long Colt, or 12 ga pricing.

    I'm a bit over an hour away so just wanted to get a pulse check.

    Thanks in advance
  • #2
    Rob454
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2006
    • 11254

    I went there a few weeks ago. Ammo seemed priced in line with going rates. So i wouldn’t think it’s worth the drive. What sucked was the wait. They have different lines for everything. And they only give like 4/5 numbers at a time. Once you’re past the wait for service it goes relatively quick. IF you buy a gun please don’t buy their gun service program. When I bought the gun it was bring it in we will clean it. We will even clean the cosmo off of it. Just bring it in….so I bought it when I went to pick it up and leave it to have the cosmo cleaned it was a “hey bud here’s the deal we don’t have time right now. Ok can I leave it here call me when it’s done…no gotta wait fir it but we can’t do it …can yiu come back? I’m 20 minutes away so that’s 40 minutes then wait to ave it cleaned however long that is.
    Ok forget it just refund my $60 fir the service and I’ll just diy. That was whole other ordeal to convince me to keep the service. And amazing…they all of the sudden had the time. F it I just went home and did it myself.
    I would go back to buy something there if they get their wait times down. They should just use a phone texting system like restaurants do.

    Comment

    • #3
      1911-CV
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2018
      • 657

      Merger with Bass Pro/Cabelas Canceled

      Got an e-mail today that the merger with Turners Bass Pro/Cabela's has been called off: SEC Filing

      Corrected - Thanks Morrcarr67
      Last edited by 1911-CV; 01-18-2022, 9:51 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by 1911-CV
        Got an e-mail today that the merger with Turner's has been called off: SEC Filing
        When did they enter into an agreement with Turner's? Last email I got said that they weren't going to merge with the parent company of Bass Pro Shop and Cabela's.

        Sent from my OnePlus Nord N10 5G using Tapatalk
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          newshooter650
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2020
          • 512

          You can now order ammo online from Sportsmans and pick it up in store. The website inventory does not always reflect what is in stock in the store but you can still find most of the ammo on the website. That way you're not making a potentially wasted trip.

          Comment

          • #6
            Tunabliss
            Member
            • Jan 2015
            • 321

            Originally posted by morrcarr67
            When did they enter into an agreement with Turner's? Last email I got said that they weren't going to merge with the parent company of Bass Pro Shop and Cabela's.

            Sent from my OnePlus Nord N10 5G using Tapatalk
            That's the email I got today too. No talks that I heard of with Turner's.
            sigpic
            Get involved, let's fix these 2nd Amendment misunderstandings.

            It's not the size of your gun that counts, only the fun factor...

            Comment

            • #7
              bigchinner
              Senior Member
              • May 2011
              • 1740

              Either way, both stores sort of suck. Rather give my money to mom and pop shops who remember your name and keep small businesses going strong. Just my thoughts.

              Comment

              • #8
                jimx
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 1223

                I guess it is easier to collect the $60 than to provide the service...

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1