Put in ammo reloading.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading cleaning brass
Collapse
X
-
-
I have never had to resize brass cleaned in either a vibratory or rotating tumbler. I clean my 9.3x74R brass in one and haven't had any problems (it's really thin and easy to deform). If you're going to switch to a rotating tumbler I would look hard at using stainless steel media. I think that the chances of deforming the case mouth would be nonexistent, even with very large cases, and it really cleans brass.Comment
-
Expert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/
Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego.Comment
-
Adding steps to the reloading process is something I want to avoid like the plague.
For anything, I clean (wet or dry), decap/size. Then if it's rifle bars, I trim. Then to loading
Pistol brass gets right to the next station (bell case,, add powder), then seat bullet, then crimp.
I'm not looking for sparkling brass, I just want it cleaned and loaded.
I'd much rather be shooting than reloading.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,915
Posts: 25,153,147
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 38531 users online. 131 members and 38400 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment