Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PMWILLIAMTONY watch out for him

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Originally posted by sfvshooter
    Common sense should tell you it's probably not wise to send funds without any recourse to someone you've never met and has no/little feedback.
    It sounds like OP thought he was sending funds to another calgunner, and got their PMs mixed up. That's the impression I got anyway
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

    Comment

    • #17
      SPC G
      Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 239

      Skyhawk got it right thats what happen

      Comment

      • #18
        rareair
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 1898

        To SPC G, please keep us updated on your unfortunate circumstance. Hopefully you’ve already opened up a dispute with PayPal. They’ll lock his account, as well as any funds in the account, immediately while under investigation.
        MagPul MPLA
        POF-USA P415-18-11T-223
        TROY M7A1
        & a bunch of SIG pistols and rifles

        **WTB P227 TacOps**

        Comment

        • #19
          tonyxcom
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2011
          • 6397

          Originally posted by ohsmily
          Why people still use PP for gun stuff is beyond me.
          What would you suggest?

          Comment

          • #20
            freonr22
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Dec 2008
            • 12948

            Originally posted by tonyxcom
            What would you suggest?
            Zelle?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by dantodd
            We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
            Originally posted by bwiese
            They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
            Originally posted by louisianagirl
            Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

            Comment

            • #21
              tonyxcom
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2011
              • 6397

              Originally posted by freonr22
              Zelle?
              And you think Zelle is safer than sending PP F&F?

              Comment

              • #22
                norcalAF
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jul 2012
                • 1654

                Originally posted by tonyxcom
                And you think Zelle is safer than sending PP F&F?
                of course not, but I have used it, although it was in person and the ammo was in my hand, well in a rather large box, but you get the point.

                paypal works fine if the member has good feedback and some post history. I never mention anything in the comments sections no matter what the payment is for.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Oldmandan
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 2721

                  Almost all are anti-gun and offer no protection to the buyer or seller if they find out what you are selling/buying.

                  The few companies that support 2A business are little known and few people have accounts with them.

                  I started using Gunbroker Pay to move away from Paypal, and still buyers choose not to use it. They rather take their chances with Paypal or send a USPS money order and wait.
                  "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them" - Richard Henry Lee

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    SkyHawk
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 23531

                    Originally posted by tonyxcom
                    And you think Zelle is safer than sending PP F&F?
                    The difference is Zelle wont cancel you if they find out your payment was for firearms related stuff.

                    Either is fine IMO as long as you are dealing with a super solid person.
                    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      PvtPvts
                      Junior Member
                      • Apr 2021
                      • 16

                      Meet face to face at a reputable event...like the Big Sandy shoot coming up October 22-24, more information at BigSandyShoot.com...

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        tonyxcom
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 6397

                        Originally posted by SkyHawk
                        The difference is Zelle wont cancel you if they find out your payment was for firearms related stuff.

                        Either is fine IMO as long as you are dealing with a super solid person.
                        Thats a fair point, but as far as protection for the buyers goes, one is no better than the other which was my point when responding about why people use PP FF.

                        Using PP for firearms related sales in defiance of their TOS is the best way to say FU to them.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          RandyD
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 6673

                          I use Paypal a lot due to buying items on ebay. I know PayPal is liberal, but if you are going to use their services, they deserve their fees. If you claim the transaction is between Family and Friends and the transaction goes bad, don't expect them to help someone out who tried to defraud them of their service fee.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            thedrickel
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 5581

                            Of course your best gun friendly option is GPAL!
                            I hate people that are full of hate.

                            It's not illegal to tip for PPT!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              ohsmily
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 8995

                              Originally posted by thedrickel
                              Of course your best gun friendly option is GPAL!
                              THUMBS UP!
                              Expert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/

                              Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                AlexRod85
                                Member
                                • Aug 2020
                                • 115

                                Well yea i agree that F&F as I had requested in auction terms and conditions. He did and all was well in the world.
                                Stuff I like: raeind.com best mag loaders AND customer service
                                plinktarget.com - amazing steel targets
                                Alex Roderick - Veteran, father, if I tell you any more I'll have to kill you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1