Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo purchase
Collapse
X
-
Maybe they'll give you a second free box for your troubles.
Or a brick of xtra sharp cheddar
Comment
-
? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."
Comment
-
You know how your brother in law is always pestering you to let him try out your cheapest .380 ?Comment
-
Exactly. There have been a few threads about the possibility of regular people selling their unwanted ammo back to a FFL, and most of the responses are that while they could, most won't because it's too much liability upon the FFL. This post perfectly illustrates that liability.---------------------
"There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSBComment
-
Janky as F
And I agree, the primer marks are from chambering in a gun with a floating firing pin or lowering the hammer on a gun with a positive firing pinComment
-
The ammo I find on the ground at the range have dimples on the primers. People are playing tap and rack and forgetting to pick up their expensive (current rate) ammo. I still find plenty of .22lr on the ground too.Comment
-
Stores usually don't take ammo back. Ask me how I know ?
I always bring my reading glass when buying ammo, now.
Does anybody need 50 rds of American Eagle .327 rds?It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
Happiness is a warm gun.
MLC, First 3Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,903
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19189 users online. 114 members and 19075 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment