Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2021 REM ARMS in the wild

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pythonfan
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 1927

    2021 REM ARMS in the wild

    I hear that Remington or REM ARMS has begun production as of the beginning of May 2021. I havent seen any for sale locally or online yet.

    I wanted to start this thread for people to post as they see REM ARMS firearms begin to hit shelves/online.
  • #2
    pythonfan
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 1927

    Anybody seen one in store/online yet?

    Comment

    • #3
      Garbcollector
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 2445

      Rem arms is that the new name not remington?

      Comment

      • #4
        ar15barrels
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 57175

        Originally posted by Garbcollector
        Rem arms is that the new name not remington?
        Rem Arms owns the Remington trademarks so they will still be branded/marked the same.
        Rem Arms is just the new LEGAL entity since the old LEGAL entity was dissolved.
        Randall Rausch

        AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
        Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
        Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
        Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
        Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

        Comment

        • #5
          pythonfan
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2012
          • 1927

          Yeah thats what I heard too. I phrased it that way to differentiate it from the "new old stock" still available on a few websites...for example I believe there are still remington versa max shotguns available at sportsmans warehouse online. Im assuming those aren't 2021 models under the new management.

          As said I haven't seen any of the new product yet, so I don't even know if it will be discernable from the previous products.
          Last edited by pythonfan; 05-25-2021, 6:05 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            ACfixer
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2012
            • 6080

            I pray we see flagship Remington shotguns and rifles soon and that this never happens again. Concentrate on the iconic models and nothing else guys, we don't need 47 different versions of the 700. Give us a quality action and barrel, a decent trigger and stock. Let us do the rest.
            Buy made in USA whenever possible.

            Comment

            • #7
              Lonestargrizzly
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2015
              • 6504

              Ive been looking for an 18.5 inch 870 for a while.

              Comment

              • #8
                pythonfan
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jan 2012
                • 1927

                I want a v3 tactical 18.5" with xs sites and a 700p 5r 24" in .308 win.

                Comment

                • #9
                  norcalAF
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 1654

                  Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                  Ive been looking for an 18.5 inch 870 for a while.
                  Just get a 590A1, the safety placement is much more intuitive and easily visible. I have both.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    golfish
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 10124

                    Originally posted by ACfixer
                    I pray we see flagship Remington shotguns and rifles soon and that this never happens again. Concentrate on the iconic models and nothing else guys, we don't need 47 different versions of the 700. Give us a quality action and barrel, a decent trigger and stock. Let us do the rest.
                    This is so true, we need all gun manufacturers to focus on this.....

                    I'm really holding out for a good 700 in 270.....

                    It's good to see you here brother...send me some of those meat pics when you can.
                    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                    Happiness is a warm gun.

                    MLC, First 3

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Lonestargrizzly
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2015
                      • 6504

                      Originally posted by norcalAF
                      Just get a 590A1, the safety placement is much more intuitive and easily visible. I have both.
                      Nah I need an 870

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        norcalAF
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 1654

                        Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                        Nah I need an 870
                        Fair enough, spring for the police model with the metal trigger guard.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          pythonfan
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 1927

                          Originally posted by norcalAF
                          Just get a 590A1, the safety placement is much more intuitive and easily visible. I have both.

                          This is NOT a moss vs rem thread. That has been beaten to heck and back in 100s of threads. Some people like mossbergs, some people like remingtons, and some like both. End of story.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            pythonfan
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 1927

                            Originally posted by norcalAF
                            Fair enough, spring for the police model with the metal trigger guard.
                            Agreed, I prefer the 870 police magnum as well. Im curious if the new company will fix the express issues. All articles point to that. Time will tell.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              golfish
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 10124

                              Originally posted by norcalAF
                              Just get a 590A1, the safety placement is much more intuitive and easily visible. I have both.
                              I was watching a Hickok45 video on the 590 last night. I have a 590 and a Maverick 88. Both are wonderful guns but there's no comparison to my Wingmaster and 1100. Mine are both from the mid 80s, the blueing on these two Rems guns is second to none.

                              The 590s are awesome guns, I don't know how Mossberg produces their guns at such a cost. I'd love to see them come out with walnut furniture
                              It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                              Happiness is a warm gun.

                              MLC, First 3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1