I had a gas blowback airsoft grease gun from Japan - it was very fun and in typical Japanese airsoft fashion, they nailed the weight and the slow fire rate!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Grease gun extremely controllable?
Collapse
X
-
-
I fired one, very controllable compared to the M2 Carbine and 1928 Thompson I also fired.
For a gun that cost 15 bucks in 1943 (222 bucks in 2019 dollars) the gun is/was a bargain.Comment
-
An empty mag alone must weigh two pounds. Good secondary weapon to beat your enemy with.Comment
-
Gets dirty quick? To the point of temporarily disabling the gun?Last edited by Dan_Eastvale; 05-14-2021, 11:24 AM.Comment
-
-
Wonder how much 3 full grease gun mags weigh. 10 pounds?Comment
-
-
M3A1 has a very low cycle rate coupled with its mass makes it
to shoot! Semiauto is in your trigger control 
The bolt on that thing is massive!"Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
I've never shot the M3.
The Beretta M12S is one I have used for at least 1K rounds... Similar rate of fire... easy to shoot singles and pairs... same with the UZI.
For an open bolt gun, I like the 500-600 RPM rate
The MP5 and variants runs faster but is a closed bolt design. Easier to hit for me at 50 yards... maybe 750-800 for full size and 900 for compact...
I'm not sure why the small SMG run faster?
Anyone know why the Micro and Mini uzi and the mp5K run faster?Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper)Comment
-
Because the bolt travels less distance I think.I've never shot the M3.
The Beretta M12S is one I have used for at least 1K rounds... Similar rate of fire... easy to shoot singles and pairs... same with the UZI.
For an open bolt gun, I like the 500-600 RPM rate
The MP5 and variants runs faster but is a closed bolt design. Easier to hit for me at 50 yards... maybe 750-800 for full size and 900 for compact...
I'm not sure why the small SMG run faster?
Anyone know why the Micro and Mini uzi and the mp5K run faster?Comment
-
sigpic
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA Golden Eagle
SAF Life Member
CGN ContributorComment
-
Last edited by Harry Ono; 05-14-2021, 4:06 PM.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,424
Posts: 25,147,714
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20095 users online. 157 members and 19938 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment