You. An still buy mega receivers through zev they dropped a bunch last month.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I think I’ve some of their upper and lower receivers that were rebranded to JSE. ( https://www.jsesurplus.com/search.aspx?find=Mega ) might have been a large order still not completely sold out. I think I did see somewhere on Social media that Zev might bring back the Mega line up. I have to look for that post though.
Edit: found the IG post
Comment
-
Comment
-
I have several Aero and Stag, no complaints with any of it. Aero has the forged trigger guard, my Stag has the little flip out trigger guard that a lot of people seem to break when installing. I prefer the forged unit.Become Ungovernable.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,134
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23902 users online. 114 members and 23788 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment