Interestingly enough, and I did not think of this prior, but see the above post by Quiet regarding disassembling even legally acquired high cap mags, resulting in an illegal high cap mag parts kit!
While you could remove the freedom week mags from CA them sell them on gunbroker in an unmolested condition, I think you might run afoul of the "keep, offer, or expose for sale" portion of the PC if you offered them for sale while you were still in CA, even if selling to someone exempt or out of state.
This state is so jacked up, it is a miracle that we make it from sun up to sun down without getting arrested.
While you could remove the freedom week mags from CA them sell them on gunbroker in an unmolested condition, I think you might run afoul of the "keep, offer, or expose for sale" portion of the PC if you offered them for sale while you were still in CA, even if selling to someone exempt or out of state.
This state is so jacked up, it is a miracle that we make it from sun up to sun down without getting arrested.

Comment