Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would you buy this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Originally posted by balmo
    I just have to share this deal I saw in my lgs when I did a ppt:

    Highpoint C9, price: $650

    And it was gone when I picked up my gun!
    holy
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

    Comment

    • #17
      cudakidd
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2007
      • 3353

      free market prices, the usual complaints, don't like? don't buy it!
      TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
      The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

      William Butler Yeats 1865-1939

      Comment

      • #18
        Wordupmybrotha
        From anotha motha
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2013
        • 6965

        I wouldn't take the P95 even if it was free. I sold it years ago. The worst trigger I've ever felt my entire life.

        Comment

        • #19
          EsotericEpsilon
          Member
          • Aug 2019
          • 246

          Saw this one. Maverick 88 cruiser 12ga pump. Current bid at $682.95

          Comment

          • #20
            Jimi Jah
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2014
            • 19230

            No thanks, I'm good.

            Comment

            • #21
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21481

              That is a crackhead price.
              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #22
                Mr. Beretta
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2005
                • 6614

                That asking price for the P95 is outrageous!

                I wouldn't give him a nickel more than $1,200 !

                Comment

                • #23
                  compulsivegunbuyer
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 2639

                  I have one I will sell for $950, half price. They work fine, but like someone else said, the trigger is awful.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    GW
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • May 2004
                    • 16078

                    Maybe they're money laundering. Buy grossly overpriced guns that are owned by someone in your syndicate and clean up your drug money at the same time.
                    sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Mickey D
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 3502

                      Made me look.
                      ***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***

                      *** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***

                      ***Mature Up***

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1