You have just showed a few symptoms, Sir!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
One YEAR
Collapse
X
-
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?. -
sigpicIf you loan someone twenty dollars and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
Originally posted by hoffmangNFA is a long ways off as well it should be. Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...-GeneComment
-
....when you absolutely are convinced that firearms and more ammo are "can't miss" better than your 401k...Comment
-
I dunno, I started "my" collection (Not stuff that was given to me) with Mosin-Nagants and they just seem to "double" in my safe without me doing anything. It's when you need to buy two new safes in one year that you have a problem..."No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer."Comment
-
Pretty similar story, here. I bought a Tracker early last May, my first gun (as an adult.) About 4 weeks later I got in on the Kimber GB here that Serpentine facilitated. A bit of a lull while I shot and enjoyed my guns. Then I moved on a .270 rifle. Then I bought a big safe (the rifle stayed at dad's until the safe arrived). Then I brought my long guns home and freed up some of Dad's safe. So by the time the big safe got home, I had 2 pistols, one hunting rifle, a 10-22 and a 20ga shotgun to put in it. And about 1200 rounds for each (closer to 3000 for the 10-22). Then I got in on the Kaiser Defense lower GB here - also picked up a LPK and some mags - I don't know why I bought more than one 10-rounder but I'll maybe try to sell the extras. Then I bought a G19. Now I'm waiting to seal a deal on a Mossberg 500.
I've also managed to reinfect my dad, who'd had several years of remission. I convinced him we should get successive Kimbers. Then a while later he told me about the DE he'd just bought. A while after that he told me to be on the lookout for 10mm ammo for his new Glock.
So that's 8 for me over 13 months, plus 3 for my dad thanks to me.
I'd say we're in the same boat, but you don't want to be here. It capsized and I lost all those guns and ammo. What a waste.Don't feed the cannibals.Comment
-
You've got a long way to go.
Comment
-
Where's the Glock, the classic P-series SIG, the 1911, the .22 pistol, the .22 rifle, the (or any) polymer guns, the shotguns, or the EBR?!?!???
Comment
-
8 months ago... 1 xd .40 sub...
Now
15k ammo and another 10k burned up
Dang EBROriginally posted by Aleksei VasilievWhat's the best way to turn a black glock pink?Originally posted by huckYou still can't wear it in the parade.
Lord, protect me from my friends. I can handle my enemies.Comment
-
You got GAS: Gun Acquisition Syndrome lolComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,322
Posts: 25,146,837
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34249 users online. 72 members and 34177 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment