Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What Changes do you make to your Glock..?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    naz
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2020
    • 3108

    Originally posted by Devilfish22
    I've heard of people replacing the guide rod with a heavier metal one - Is it worth it at all or is it just snake oil?

    Comment

    • #62
      socal m1 shooter
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2013
      • 1951

      Striker control device.

      iTrader under old CalGuns

      Comment

      • #63
        Redeyedrider
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 1744

        Originally posted by DRM6000
        Usually the most I do are sights and disconnector.
        What disconnector do you recommend for a G21SF?
        We have too much to lose and so we'll lose it all - sd_shooter
        I try to frame my response to be useful to those observing, with little regard to convince the opponent of my awesomeness - EM2
        It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's impossible to win an argument with a stupid person - Whitefang
        TRUMP/NUNES

        Comment

        • #64
          The War Wagon
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2011
          • 10294

          Ambisafety.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #65
            flavor
            Member
            • Aug 2015
            • 472

            First thing I always do is replace the plastic sights with tritium night sights, and add a light.
            𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 ⋆ 𝓓𝓸𝓭𝓰𝓮 // ⋆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 ⋆ 🎲 𝓡/𝓣 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 ⋆ 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻 ⋆ 🐝💨💨 𝟛𝟡𝟚 ◾ 𝓗𝓔𝓜𝓘 ◾ 𝟞.𝟜𝓛 ◾ 𝓥𝟠 𝟜𝟠𝟝 𝓗𝓟 ◾ 𝟜𝟟𝟝 𝓛𝓑-𝓕𝓣 ◾ 🇺🇸

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1