DROS sucks, especially for a person which already has a registered firearm in Cal.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Why is DROS Fun?
Collapse
X
-
I just finished ne at big 5 . We got a newly minted store employee. It took a while but it was air conditioned with no one waiting, no numbers and I shopped shoes and gear while waiting. Funny he ended up with 2 sets of all docs. I thumbprinted 6 times. There was a dove hunter who was desperate for steel 12 gauge he paid 17 bucks for duck loads just to get ammo. I felt bad for him I unloaded 8 boxes of steel number 6s yesterday from vehicle.Comment
-
the Dros part isn't bad having to go back in 10 days to pick it up sucks
Sent from my SM-T720 using TapatalkComment
-
I get it . . . it was a dumb analogy, meant to be light hearted. I get the 10 day thing here in CA is total BS. I have family in AZ, Alaska, and Louisiana, and have been to gun stores in each one of those states to shop / purchase guns and ammo with family . . . so I get it. It's walk in walk out.
I was simply observing the gun store and ammo store owners, employees, and customers have all been cool during this mess, even to a newbie. I come from a fishing background . . . you wanna talk about some 'Richard Cabezas' ?!?!? Jeeesh.
Comment
-
The only fun part of DROS is the prize you get after paying the government a fee and waiting 10+ days.
Other that that, is vacuums.We are all Masters of our own Ship. It's the course changes that you make, that affect your life.
I'm not paranoid, I know they're out to get me.
NRA Life Member
sigpicComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,525
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29253 users online. 65 members and 29188 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment