Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buying slides from opticsplanet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    oddball
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 3330

    Optics Planet has long been known as a crappy vendor in the firearms world. Every gun forum will have stories about their "customer service".

    As someone else noted, why shop at a scumbag store when there are other good ones?
    _______________


    "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

    Comment

    • #17
      finsfan21
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 624

      I am having a similar issue. They wont sell me an automatic knife even though I live in Idaho. Phone has an automated message saying they wont answer the phones or chats and are only responding to email. Email response times are over a week. Sucks too because the knife is $50 bucks more everywhere else. I guess there is a reason their price is lower...

      Comment

      • #18
        Foulball
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2009
        • 2829

        Optics Planet is the worst company I've ever dealt with.
        And I've been a Purchasing Agent for 15 years, so that says a lot.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1