Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If you could only keep one firearm. What would it be

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Vinnie Boombatz
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2020
    • 3036

    Beretta 92FS

    It's the only firearm I own.

    I'm new to gun ownership and wanted to start with a pistol. Something classic, proven, iconic, reliable and although it may sound superficial saying this, I wanted something that I liked aesthetically. I figure if it was good enough for the U.S. Military, it's be good enough for me. Didn't want to get distracted by night sights, rails, accessories, etc. for my first firearm, so I chose the 92FS.

    Last edited by Vinnie Boombatz; 03-02-2020, 8:53 PM.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      559BearDown
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2014
      • 1555

      Probably G17 RTF2. Never a hiccup

      Comment

      • #18
        JohnnyMtn
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 1476

        Comment

        • #19
          calif 15-22
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2012
          • 6045

          If I had to leave in a hurry it would be my Daniel Defense AR. It could be used to hunt, self defense, etc. With a freedom week Mag I should be good to go.
          Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
          It's one thing to question everything . . . It's entirely another thing to reject simple, rational explanations in favor of ever more fantastic and far reaching explanations because you've decided the government cannot be trusted.
          Originally posted by Hoooper
          Anyone who says the American dream requires a specific pay range doesn't understand the meaning of the American dream
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            whutsup40
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2009
            • 2727

            The best one!!

            Comment

            • #21
              dracer
              Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 277

              12 ga shot gun like other said you can use it for every thing
              Never leave your cave... with out your club Mark Walters

              Comment

              • #22
                Pretty fly for a Cabinetguy
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Feb 2016
                • 4391

                I have a Wilson for a reason...bad arse gun...not giving that up...ever.
                Wilson Protector .45, Springer 9mm Loaded, Franchi Instinct SL .12ga. and some other cool stuff for the kiddos...

                Comment

                • #23
                  PTAGP100
                  Member
                  • Dec 2018
                  • 397

                  My Ruger GP 100. I love the caliber and platform. Im accurate with and hopefully unjammable.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Wordupmybrotha
                    From anotha motha
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 6965

                    Impossible. Can't pick one.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      AGGRO
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 2793

                      This thread is like a poll for gun grabbers. Post count....counts. What gun do they ban next.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Springfield45
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 2426

                        Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ACfixer
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 6092

                          So long as I have one, I'm keeping them all.
                          Buy made in USA whenever possible.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Diversity210
                            Member
                            • Jul 2019
                            • 114

                            Originally posted by usr1987
                            If these go totally anti 2A I am convinced we will only be allowed bolt and maybe O/U or SxS. So any of those!
                            That is one of the reason why my choice for only one firearm would be my Marlin 336 in 30-30.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              M1NM
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 7966

                              I'd keep my 300 Weatherby MKV. German made left hander. I've had it 40+ years now and put less than 100 rounds through it. 1" @100 yards is a breeze. I can load up to 220 grains for real stopping power. Being a bolt action it's be low on their seizure list. I could reach out to 1000 yards and drop someone with an M4 to add to the arsenal after SHTF.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                M60A1Rise
                                Senior Member
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 899

                                Marlin 336Y , powerful to an extent , good close in , penetrates , half decent distance.
                                "Common sense is self defense"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1