Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rejoined NRA for 2 years. YOU do the same.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Marauder2003
    Waiting for Abs
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Aug 2010
    • 3124

    Originally posted by Preston-CLB
    Renewed my membership in NRA and CRPA in Nov 2019.

    A2, you might consider joining CRPA, too. They fight specifically for 2A in CA. It's worth it.

    C'mon guys, we owe it to ourselves, and to those who follow us, to keep our Rights.
    --P
    #NotMyPresident
    #ArrestFauci
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      vino68
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 1622

      Thank you.

      Comment

      • #18
        ACfixer
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2012
        • 6090

        Originally posted by Spartan301
        Op, you've been on Calguns since 2006 and you are not a contributor?
        That's what I was getting at in post #3
        Buy made in USA whenever possible.

        Comment

        • #19
          Preston-CLB
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2018
          • 4327

          We need more like you to help us win this fight!

          Thanks for helping!
          -P
          ? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."

          Comment

          • #20
            k1dude
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2009
            • 15942

            I wish more people around the nation were like you. All gun owners nationwide should be donating to California's fight for the 2nd Amendment. Because as Kalifornia goes, so goes the nation.

            If it happens in Kalifornia, it'll be at your doorstep within a decade - unless ALL gun owners nationwide fight California's battles to preserve the 2nd.
            "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

            "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

            Comment

            • #21
              Spartan301
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2013
              • 2048

              CRPA

              Sorry to come off as a negative Nancy.....

              But as a long time supporter of the CRPA, I never once saw anything they did for saving

              or protecting our gun rights in California. They will not get another dime from me!

              Spartan301

              P.S. the only thing they were good at....was asking me for more money.
              Last edited by Spartan301; 02-23-2020, 4:47 PM.
              U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN) Veteran '81-'86

              Comment

              • #22
                wpage
                Calguns Addict
                • Jan 2011
                • 6072

                NRA life here. So to each period some rain must fall. Wayne LaPierre will leave soon and a new wonder boy will emerge to save the NRA from madness...
                God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                John 3:16

                NRA,,, Lifer

                United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                Comment

                • #23
                  enorbit3
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 2656

                  @spartan,

                  CRPA was the reason for freedom week. I'd hope you reconsider donating to them.
                  LAPD CCW Timeline:
                  Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
                  Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
                  Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
                  DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
                  CCW Training - 2/25/23
                  Firearms - 3/1/23
                  LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
                  CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Dano3467
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 7381

                    already done

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Spartan301
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 2048

                      Not good enough!

                      Originally posted by enorbit3
                      @spartan,

                      CRPA was the reason for freedom week. I'd hope you reconsider donating to them.
                      A taste of freedom, isn't good enough!
                      U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN) Veteran '81-'86

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        StephanieLynn
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 634

                        Join, support and fund all the pro firearms groups - national, state and local. It will take an army and a load of cash to defeat the gun grabbers in the courts

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          TKM
                          Onward through the fog!
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jul 2002
                          • 10657

                          Life Member ++ on all Pro 2A groups. Best I can do until the reincarnation kicks in.
                          It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            NoHeavyHitter
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 2876

                            Has the NRA created a level of membership that allows the member to opt-out of all the mailings?

                            The reason I quit the NRA was due to the fact that I had to travel in my job and I have only a small space for incoming mail in a "community-style" mail box. Sometimes I'd get into trouble for not emptying my mail box daily.

                            All of my bills are set up to be paid electronically, so I can be out-of-town for a few days and not have to worry that my mailbox gets over-filled with junk mail..

                            In any event, I DO contribute to the NRA via purchases from vendors that "round-up" to collect donations for the NRA. This works great, since I don't have to give them my address to support the NRA.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Barang
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 13410

                              and don't forget calguns too.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                559BearDown
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 1555

                                Originally posted by enorbit3
                                @spartan,

                                CRPA was the reason for freedom week. I'd hope you reconsider donating to them.
                                👍👍👍

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1