Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

$400 to Spend at Bud’s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bajajoaquin
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 177

    Comment

    • #17
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57177

      Originally posted by bajajoaquin
      I’ve got $400 to spend at Bud’s.
      I want to spend it on a firearm, not miscellaneous stuff.
      I’m here in CA, so it’s got to be legal.
      I’m not going to buy an AR, so lowers are out.
      I’ve got plenty of .22 rifles so that’s not really high on my list (but convince me!)

      Thoughts? Other suggestions?
      Ruger American Predator rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 22-inch threaded barrel, Moss Green composite stock, adjustable trigger, and scope rail.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #18
        Darto
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2012
        • 6724

        If you like weird gauges Stoeger available in 28 gauge on Buds.




        Comment

        • #19
          sealocan
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2012
          • 9956

          You don't have any revolvers?!?

          There are two types of people in the world people who like revolvers...
          and people who really like revolvers.

          I'd say try a Taurus revolver, like maybe a J frame sized 38 Special (because they are cheaper and easier to shoot in the smaller lighter frames) or maybe a larger frame 357 Magnum, if you really think you're going to need the extra power.

          Personally I like the 3 inch or at most 4 inch barrels but if you're doing lots of range shooting or some type of handgun hunting you might want to go but the longer Barrel.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1