Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BladeHQ having a sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JPS3B
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 120

    BladeHQ having a sale

  • #2
    hermosabeach
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 19836

    Why not post in the deal and sale thread? Add links too
    Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

    Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

    Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

    Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
    (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

    Comment

    • #3
      faterikcartman
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1404

      Did a quick check on their website under on sale and didn't see any Zero Tolerance knives.
      I am not your lawyer. I am not giving you or anyone else who reads my posts legal advice. I am making off-the-cuff comments that may or may not be accurate and are personal, not professional, opinion. If you think you need a lawyer please retain a qualified attorney in your jurisdiction. Your local bar association may be able to help if you need a referral.

      Two Weeks!: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/a...p/t-59936.html

      Comment

      • #4
        elSquid
        In Memoriam
        • Aug 2007
        • 11844



        If you click the "popular brands" on the left side, there are 5 ZT kinves listed.



        -- Michael

        Comment

        • #5
          etwinam
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2016
          • 3223

          Some decent prices on leeks
          God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

          Comment

          • #6
            faterikcartman
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 1404

            Thanks elSquid. I first looked on my phone and just clicked under sale. Found them on my computer at home thanks to your tip.

            Regarding the Leek -- that is my EDC. Very sleek and can be worn with slacks. Highly recommended.
            I am not your lawyer. I am not giving you or anyone else who reads my posts legal advice. I am making off-the-cuff comments that may or may not be accurate and are personal, not professional, opinion. If you think you need a lawyer please retain a qualified attorney in your jurisdiction. Your local bar association may be able to help if you need a referral.

            Two Weeks!: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/a...p/t-59936.html

            Comment

            • #7
              SonofWWIIDI
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2011
              • 21583

              IIRC, a few years back they had some great deals on kommiefornia legal “button” knives. SwitchBlades less than 2”.

              Which, IIRC, are still legal to own, possess, and carry in our socialist state.

              It’s kinda like that old joke.

              Why does an elephant have 4 feet?






              What the hell is he gonna do with 4 inches?
              Sorry, not sorry.
              🎺

              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1