Just wondering if anyone here has used a ink stamp pad for marking their brass for pickup. I would think it would be a lot faster and easier than a sharpie.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MARKING YOUR BRASS USING ???
Collapse
X
-
MARKING YOUR BRASS USING ???
Tags: None -
Use a ink roller? Right now, I'm just using a Sharpie.Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
M&P 15 (Mine) -
I shoot ten rounds, then pick up ten rounds.
Marking brass to pick up seems tedious to me a long with the policing of others to make sure they don't pick up your brass.So much for being honest.Originally posted by ivanimalPeople that call other member stupid get time off.Comment
-
Last edited by Rez805; 06-08-2019, 8:02 PM.Comment
-
"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, December 1993
I'd rather be a Boomer, than generation crybaby!Comment
-
I use a marker with a chisel tip. I mark the primer side of the brass when it’s still in the tray. Takes 5 seconds.
If the range is busy, I’ll pick up my brass after 1 or 2 mags. Much quicker to retrieve your “once shot” brass by looking for the mark you left as opposed to the small head stamp with the caliber.Comment
-
I use a small scratch awl and mark each time a stripe.God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16
NRA,,, Lifer
United Air Epic Fail Video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvgComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,947
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32190 users online. 77 members and 32113 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment