Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

25 days delayed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ajb78
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2017
    • 1441

    Originally posted by GAHTMAN
    Called ffl today and they said that iam approved after delay! 29th day!
    Congrats

    Double check everything the enter on your DROS next time

    Comment

    • #17
      Jeepergeo
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 3507

      Originally posted by GAHTMAN
      I checked LA county court records online its a small fee. You can check criminal, small claims ect
      That's just LA, so not a thorough, complete check.
      Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
      Life Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association

      Comment

      • #18
        GAHTMAN
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2019
        • 8

        Just got approved 29th day! I got till froday to pick it up

        Comment

        • #19
          Garv
          RSG Minion, Senior
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Apr 2014
          • 9074

          Originally posted by GAHTMAN
          Just got approved 29th day! I got till froday to pick it up
          Congrats.

          (Pick it up tonight or tomorrow before they change their mind.)
          Originally posted by Kestryll:
          It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

          Comment

          • #20
            still919
            Member
            • Nov 2015
            • 458

            Success! Even though you're a felon, I applaud you for pulling one over on the system. Well done, Sir!

            Please be careful with these things that go pew pew.

            Yo, man....your post got a gold star rating! Mad props, Holmes.
            Last edited by still919; 06-11-2019, 5:43 PM.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1