Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Judge rules 10 round limit unconstitutional

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    EvoXguy
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 731

    Holy **** it worked
    Peace through superior firepower

    Comment

    • #32
      rice_man
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1112

      Originally posted by Featureless
      Back in the day when women had curves and looked like women, not like these lib Hollywood chicks with the figure of a pre adolescent boy.

      BTW, is that a bullet bra?
      No Bra - just Bullets
      Stop calling them Lawmakers. It only encourages them.

      Comment

      • #33
        coy80176
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 1917

        Boy yoy yoing!!

        Originally posted by daveinwoodland
        This is my Ann Margaret conjuring picture:

        Hot dam!


        "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power... like God must feel when he's holding a gun." - Homer

        Comment

        • #34
          jarhead714
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2012
          • 9654

          Originally posted by coy80176
          Hot dam!
          Smuggling raisins.

          Comment

          • #35
            dwinters14
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2015
            • 729

            Does this mean I can legally remove the limiters in my magazines? Cause that's what it sounds like.

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            My rights aren't yours to vote away.

            Comment

            • #36
              FatCity67
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2011
              • 6676

              So Whats this about Ann Margaret?
              LetsGoBrandon
              FJB

              "From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee." -Khan

              "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."-J.P.S.

              Comment

              • #37
                bbgughj
                Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 430

                Oh , cool I guess.....

                Comment

                • #38
                  Fate
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 9545

                  Originally posted by fishmonger
                  When can i order some normal mags for my guns....
                  What are you looking for?
                  sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

                  "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
                  , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Cannon-Arms
                    In Memoriam
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 1389

                    Originally posted by Q
                    Who is Ann margret is that like the conjuring doll?
                    Originally posted by jarhead714
                    She’s the gal that The King turned his back on so he could marry ‘Scilla. Broke her heart.
                    Originally posted by FatCity67
                    So Whats this about Ann Margaret?

                    I thought this had more to do with Full Metal Jacket, when the Tet offensive is announced, Joker cynically asks if Ann Margaret is still coming to do a USO show, making fun of how oblivious the Army General Staff is.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      holt7153
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 1877

                      So I can convert my 10-rounders to 30s?


                      Sent from Crapatalk
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        fishmonger
                        Member
                        • Oct 2014
                        • 319

                        Originally posted by Fate
                        What are you looking for?
                        Not to commit felonies by buying normal mags......

                        Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Cannon-Arms
                          In Memoriam
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 1389

                          And, as to the O.P., you guys are thinking small.

                          I'm going for this!!!

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            FalconLair
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 3985

                            Originally posted by John Browning
                            They will soon. When word spreads, expect them to be sold out quickly. The race between lawful buying and the 9th Circuit has begun.
                            Congrats guys - im betting they'll try to get an injunction until the appeal is heard - SOP when they lose
                            Originally posted by Barang
                            I! hate! you! FalconLair.
                            Originally posted by JagerDog
                            I hate you FalconLair!
                            Originally Posted by JTROKS
                            I hate you FalconLair! I double hate you if you get it before Christmas!
                            Originally posted by gcvt
                            They hate you FalconLair
                            Originally posted by Greta
                            HOW DARE YOU!! I hate you FalconLair

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              snacks
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 939

                              Now to take the 10 round limiters out of my drum mags.

                              I knew they would be handy someday and everyone made fun of me when I bought them. Mwahahaha. J/k. Wish I did buy some in the early days

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                9 mm
                                Member
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 495

                                Can i put my rebuild kits together?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1