Do you guys/gals think this work? I can not test it for 2 weeks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bowling Pin Target?
Collapse
X
-
I think I would put an Eye bolt in the top of pins and run your rod though it.
Let them swing more.
I do that with golf balls. Fun to make the spin.NRA Life Member
CRPA Member
Idaho 2nd Amendment Member
Escapees
ElksComment
-
I do somthing simalar. but I have a 1.5 x 1.5 x 4ft piece of wood all the way across and the pins hang from cord. The impact from hits may shake it apart with only the rod spanning the gap.
I also did eyebolts in the top of the pin like others said. 2 strings on each pin so they settle faster.
Sent from my SM-G925T using TapatalkComment
-
Probably needs at least one cross brace across the bottom for added stability.
Reminds me of a spinner (pistol) my friend welded up 35 or so years ago.
Took it out to Texas Canyon and after it was set up, our other friend took the first shot, hit the cross member dead center and the whole thing fell apart.
We were all one the ground laughing, shooter swore he didn't do it on purpose but these guys were all great shooters and we were rather brutal to each other so I still have my doubts it was an accident.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,474
Posts: 25,148,149
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22845 users online. 43 members and 22802 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment