Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My mom needs help loading her mags...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1bulletBarney
    replied
    In...

    Leave a comment:


  • meno377
    replied
    LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lex Talionis
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rodbuster
    replied
    I bough my wife a .357 revolver for this reason. If some one breaks in and is coming after you pull the trigger until they stop breathing. She has a hard time catching on to stuff and isn’t interested in putting the time into be able to clear a jammed semi auto pistol.

    I bought her a 4” gp100 stainless. I shoot it more then her and love that gun. Probably favorite gun I have bought.

    Leave a comment:


  • gcvt
    replied
    Originally posted by Widdle
    4” GP100 in .357 magnum will probably be her next purchase.

    If I can’t pawn her off on one of you guys, I want caliber commonality. I have plenty of weak .38 special she can plink with.

    I’ll edit my OP with a pic after BP logs off for the night...
    That deserves three

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by mossy
    get her a revolver.

    Leave a comment:


  • mossy
    replied
    get her a revolver.

    Leave a comment:


  • acaligunner
    replied
    Originally posted by axhoaxho


    Whoa - is that one of those 50 /100 round mags - ewww Scary bro

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by axhoaxho

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBlazito
    Are you trying to hook your mom up?

    Leave a comment:


  • gcvt
    replied
    I agree with the wheel gun suggestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • acaligunner
    replied
    Originally posted by Nacho_Eater
    Get a revolver?
    Yes get her a revolver - easy to load / unload, easy to clean.

    Also if mom can't handle the spring pressure of a magazine - she may have trouble racking the slide, and that could cause a malfunction.

    Some Glocks ( perfection ) also have dual spring recoil springs, and cz have low profile slides - which may complicate handling.

    A Good k frame revolver with 6 / 7 rounds of 38 / ( can we say ) 357 mag is still a good choice.

    What's the handgun going to be used for.

    Also you can look at a 32 mag revolver if low recoil is desired - which should be more versatile than 22.
    Last edited by acaligunner; 10-05-2018, 9:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • axhoaxho
    replied
    What about getting her to use a magazine loader? There are many choices out there, shop around for one that works best for your mom.









    Leave a comment:


  • pistolero805
    replied
    I never understood why men buy women semi auto pistols if they dont know what they're doing. Can't reload... screwed... jam....screwed... Get them a revolver.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluenoise
    replied
    My MIL carries a Walther P22, also, but she has no trouble loading the magazines.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1