Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My mom needs help loading her mags...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • afteractionreport
    replied
    Originally posted by Widdle
    She has realized she sucks at picking men and asked me to help. Like I said, I have placed her in right wing “re-education camp.” She was never anti-gun, but she never owned guns. She did vote Democrat back when she bothered to vote, but was never a Lib.

    She’s 53 years old, has worked in Labor & Delivery @ Kaiser for >35 years, doesn’t crash/abuse her cars, her youngest kid will be 18 in 2 months, lives in Contra Costa County.

    Short term, I need somebody who can take her to the range (help her set up her target, provide some instruction, take her to lunch afterwards, then, I dunno...she doesn’t have pointy elbows)!

    Long term she wants a man like I have, which is why I get to screen and pick, but for now I think she just wants/needs attention.

    Alot of good men her age on here. And she looks nice so im sure shell have no problem finding a suitor or atleast someone to shoot together

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Oh, and I do appreciate all the people who have chimed in with legitimate gun advice. Thanks for that!

    Leave a comment:


  • 3006
    replied
    Amazing how slow cal-guns is this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by SmokieBear
    Why not have her make a cgn account for herself and check out the northern CA forums? Unless you wanna put her match.com for anything additional.

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokieBear
    replied
    Why not have her make a cgn account for herself and check out the northern CA forums? Unless you wanna put her match.com for anything additional.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spec
    replied
    Mmmmm short curvy WOMAN!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtenenhaus
    replied
    i think the mag loader video clip people are asking about is the B&T speed loader....but if i recall it's only for HK magazines. My better half uses the HKS brand and is very pleased with it. It loads one at a time (like the Maglula but the HKS has a thumb lever which she prefers).

    Leave a comment:


  • afteractionreport
    replied
    Is she also looking for a "shooting buddy" or is it just you looking for her?

    You're going to have to give the single guys her age on here more than just "she cooks"

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsmoboat
    replied
    Revolver. Let her stick to the two 44s she's sporting.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluenoise
    replied
    My wife has a S&W 617. It's a ten round .22LR with a butter-smooth action. She wanted it after bruceflinch let her shoot his.

    Leave a comment:


  • 17+1
    replied
    Widdle, you might have better luck on adultfriendfinder now that craigslist personals got shut down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Humboldt Leatherneck
    replied
    Widdle - Can't you have your husband watch the kids, while you take your Mom out shooting?

    Did your Mom buy a Walther P-22 in a designer color?

    I like my Walther P-22/ almost as much as my Browning Buckmark both are .22LR - and find the magazines easy to load. But then I have large hands... I find the CZ-75BD magazines on the right more difficult to load, due to the new and stiff magazine springs.



    Here is my Ruger GP-100 chambered in .357 magnum with the 6 inch bull barrel and target sights.



    I have been thinking of getting another GP-100 with a 3 or 4 inch barrel for a possible CCW weapon.

    Leave a comment:


  • sonofeugene
    replied
    Damn!....that one that loads five at a time is great! Who makes that?

    And how big was that mag? I stopped counting at 4 or 500 rounds.

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by gcvt
    Widdle - BP has logged off.
    I edited my op. Here you can see part of her tattoo of my babies’ footprints on her back. I know some guys hate tattoos on women, but she has some...



    We were joking how my 5 year old is going to pass her up in height soon....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Widdle; 10-05-2018, 11:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 17+1
    replied
    Originally posted by meno377
    You're kidding? LOL
    Buy her a revolver and show her how to hone the bores in the cylinder.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1