Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My mom needs help loading her mags...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cokebottle
    replied
    So, um, Widdle....
    Did you ever get the desire to have any half-brothers or sisters?

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofWWIIDI
    replied
    Originally posted by Widdle
    4, all C-sections.


    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by elx144
    I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.
    4, all C-sections.

    Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
    I like Yorkshire terriers.

    Originally posted by SmokieBear
    Well how bout her being my date to my friends wedding this Sunday?

    Leave a comment:


  • 17+1
    replied
    Originally posted by elx144
    I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.
    She has 3 sons and 1 daughter (Widdle).

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokieBear
    replied
    Well how bout her being my date to my friends wedding this Sunday?

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofWWIIDI
    replied
    I like Yorkshire terriers.

    Leave a comment:


  • desertjosh
    replied
    I love this thread so far lol

    Leave a comment:


  • theLBC
    replied
    Originally posted by el chivo
    those are pretty big.
    yeah, we're all thinking that

    Leave a comment:


  • elx144
    replied
    I'm curious from a purely medical/scientific stance how many healthy kids she's raised. She looks like she could raise a good number of family members.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevec223
    replied
    I can think of a couple of pretty nice reasons I could load up her magazines.. Unfortunately it wood be a long distance farm implement... 😏😏
    Cheers... 😃😃🏄🏿⛷

    Leave a comment:


  • 17+1
    replied
    So does everyone that grew up in East San Jose, big deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • WiddleCabinet ma’am
    replied
    Originally posted by omega
    I think ole "BIG PIMPING" would glady be of assistance if she ever needed any shooting tips & gun handling techniques

    Leave a comment:


  • omega
    replied
    give Big Pimping a call

    I think ole "BIG PIMPING" would glady be of assistance if she ever needed any shooting tips & gun handling techniques
    Last edited by omega; 10-06-2018, 2:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • usmcspud
    replied
    A little too far away for me, damnit.

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokieBear
    replied
    Agreed theres more then likely good men on here for her. Maybe a CGN greet n shoot is a good way to get into shooting and trying different firearms and learning something new.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1