Yeah, echoing what others in this thread have said, GFOS is trash and has been for a LONG time. Do a search and see all the issues people have had with both stores.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gfos Dublin ugh ppt delay
Collapse
X
-
-
My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.Comment
-
the Gun Range in Sacramento allows shooting the gun you have bought during the 10 day waiting period at their range.Comment
-
Yeah, but the advice from the Paramedics cost you over a grand - You will receive the bill in the mail shortly!Comment
-
Yes, it is that bad a store. Their customer service is horrible.
Not to mention the owner of the vaca store threatened to call the doj on a Calguns member for complaining in a thred about being kicked out of the gfos range for having an illegal pistol that actually wasn't.
They don't have a clue.
I hate that place.Comment
-
Yes I have low standards. Lol. I just troll the isles. I dont really buy much from them except when they have powder or primers on sale.
Yes, Doms is better but prices are a bit high there as well.
Sent from my LG-TP450 using TapatalkNever enough reloading stuff
Comment
-
Comment
-
In all honesty I never had any issues at the Dublin store until now. Everytime I went to the range or store, most folks have been very cordial and helpful. Guess ive been lucky?
No I dont work there (obviously) and not promoting either shops. Its just I never had issues.
At the range side, same. No issues at all. When I had a mini draco I would ask for stalls at the far ends. They always complied. Lol but still made the others flinch.
I reside in walnut creek. Not many choices.
Sent from my LG-TP450 using TapatalkNever enough reloading stuff
Comment
-
Seems they would have told you that from the get go. I DROSd a rifle one time and the end of the 10 day wait was on Sunday but they put the pickup date on Monday. I was a bit miffed about it at first but when I checked their store hours, they were closed on Sunday. As long as it's disclosed in advanced, I don't have an issue with it.sigpic
Former Front Sight Commander Member
NRA Benefactor Life Member www.nra.org
CRPA Life Member www.crpa.org
NRA Instructor: Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Safety OfficerComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,971
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23547 users online. 28 members and 23519 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment