Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do you still have your first gun?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    NSR500
    Banned
    • Aug 2006
    • 19530

    I still have my first gun... HK USP 9mm v1, call me sentimental, I guess

    Comment

    • #17
      Kestryll
      Head Janitor
      • Oct 2005
      • 21613

      No, unfortunately.

      A Charter Arms AR-7 with far too many aftermarket 'widgets' attached to it.
      It wasn't the greatest gun but I still wish I had it.
      sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
      Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
      The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
      The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
      DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
      Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

      Comment

      • #18
        The Soup Nazi
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 2455

        Russian SKS. My dad bought it for me a couple of months ago from SJGE, unfortunately (or fortunately), I'm cursed with not being able to let anything firearm related go. (Hell, I even have a baggy of casings, including non-reloadables, and tiny metal canister of dirt from the two ranges I've frequented, I'm like Captain Miller from SPR or something) I could never see myself selling a gun in the future.

        Comment

        • #19
          FatKatMatt
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2006
          • 1009

          If a BB gun counts then yes I do still have my first gun, also a Daisy Red Ryder. My 2nd gun was a crosman, not as pretty but it hits harder. Third gun was a C02 single shot pistol. 4th gun, a "real" one i guess, Mosin Nagant M44 that I am in the process of selling.
          http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...almonfai3l.jpg

          Kimber Tactical Custom II
          Browning Semi-Auto .22 Rifle
          Benelli Supernova

          Comment

          • #20
            leelaw
            Junior Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 10445

            First gun I owned: FAB-10... I still have it, but it's not built up anymore, for what should be obvious reasons now (OLL)

            First gun I fired: Walther P38 @ 8 years old - I just got it into my possession a year or two ago. It has, by far, the most sentimental value to me out of all of the guns I own, however it is not used all that often. Probably has less than 200 rounds through it.

            Comment

            • #21
              Icarus
              Member
              • Aug 2002
              • 146

              No. First gun was a Stevens single shot 12 gauge. Gift from my Dad. Stolen from my parents home while I was in the Navy. First handgun was a Colt Gold Cup. Still have it.

              Comment

              • #22
                Ratters
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 694

                Yep, sure do. In fact, I have any gun I've ever owned as I never sell them.

                Comment

                • #23
                  TKo_Productions
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 370

                  Originally posted by anothergunnut
                  Yep, Nylon 66 purchased right after I turned 18.
                  Remington Nylon 66 here as well. Great little plinker, I'm still in love with it.
                  In a letter dated December 28th 2005 Deputy Attorney General Alison Merrilees stated:

                  "You should also be aware that we intend to add it soon to the DOJ Assault Weapons Identification Guide. Therefore, the Stag-15 will soon be classified as an assault weapon."

                  To Mrs. Merrilees I ask:

                  Whats your definition of soon?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Scope
                    Member
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 300

                    Yup, the first gun I had that is really mine, and not just called mine and then placed in my dads gun chest where I couldn't get to it, is a 6 inch stainless colt python I bought about 2 years ago. I've only put 50 rounds through it. Maybe some target practice is in order.
                    Scope

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      moulton
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 2788

                      yup, Winchester 190 .22 semiauto tube fed. I got it 2 years ago when my grandpa gave it to me because I kept on asking my dad to let me get a red ryder, Dad said "no", grandpa says "follow me Eric".....we walk down stairs into the food pantry and into the back under the stairs, he pulls out a long cardboard box with Winchester writen in red letters. He says "here is a .22 I bought about 30 years ago. I only shot it once or twice when I was living down in Arizona for the Winter". he also gave me 2000 rds. of ammo
                      take that dad
                      Originally posted by Soldier415
                      If you come to my house at 8am to give me pamphlets, I will poop on your shoes.
                      Originally posted by ar15barrels
                      Not everyone is so smart.
                      We need people who work at McDonalds too you know...

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        sargenv
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 4620

                        I have the first and second guns that I used as a teen. A Topper model single shot in 20 gauge and a Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum also in 20 gauge. I also still have my first two handguns. A Ruger GP100 and a T/C Contender with the original 14" 30-30 Winchester barrel.

                        V

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          MonsterMan
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • May 2006
                          • 1526

                          Rem Nylon 66 as well. Green one. Pre serial#. That thing is awsome. So light and very accurate. My dad gave it to me when I was little. Still have it. I have worked on it to clean it up a bit.

                          MM
                          "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." -Han Solo

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            sned45
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 746

                            Nope, first gun I bought was a Taurus 9mm traded it in get a Glock 19 some time later got my first 1911 and found true happiness.

                            But I do have the Ruger 10/22 my dad taught me how to shoot with.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bu-bye
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2835

                              I got you all beat....

                              My first pellet/BB gun and my first 22 rifle put together



                              "Calling an illegal alien a "undocumented worker" is like calling the drug dealer hanging around outside your kid's school an "unlicensed pharmacist."

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                wuhungsix
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 813

                                [QUOTE=bu-bye]I got you all beat....

                                My first pellet/BB gun and my first 22 rifle put together

                                QUOTE]

                                What is that? It kinda looks like a CZ 511 but its not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1