Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Choose my next gun Poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SomeGuy75
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2015
    • 1405

    None of the above.

    Seriously

    Comment

    • #17
      xxINKxx
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 4289

      I voted for the worst option..kel tec
      "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #18
        Erion929
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 4706

        Originally posted by smittty
        Yes, but its a West German P226 that I like too much to consider as a SD pistol.

        My only pistol I own that I'd consider using for SD is a 5-shot Ruger LCRx3 38 sp. which I actually like a lot. If I road trip or camp, its the gun I bring.

        That’s borderline hilarious thinking

        You have a very solid, capable home defense gun worth ~$1000 that you evidently trust....but in the 0.000001% chance you have to shoot somebody in your home and have it confiscated for awhile, you’d rather buy another gun for HD that would end up costing you at least $600 OTD. So much that you’d consider a 5-shot .38 revolver also?

        Unless you just need to justify another gun, of course.......



        .
        Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

        https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


        Comment

        • #19
          smittty
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2008
          • 6272

          When you put that way you make sense, however, none of my guns have a rail for a light which is why I think the G19 might be a good.

          Comment

          • #20
            TripleThreat
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2012
            • 2642

            Originally posted by smittty
            When you put that way you make sense, however, none of my guns have a rail for a light which is why I think the G19 might be a good.
            Check Mate.
            1911 "The MILF of handguns"

            LINK: 9mm Shootout: BHP vs 92A1 vs SP-01 vs P-01

            Comment

            • #21
              mikenewgun87
              In Memoriam
              • Jul 2011
              • 7732

              G19

              Comment

              • #22
                jarhead714
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2012
                • 9658

                Glock because Kel-Tec is garbage and the carbine has that man's name on it.

                Comment

                • #23
                  smittty
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 6272

                  I voted and Glock 19 won, pick up in 10 days.

                  The slide finish isn't that nice teflon like stuff from years ago, but the trigger feels better than my last. 19.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1