Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banks...
Collapse
X
-
That's the most retarded thing I've read this week, and I've read some pretty retarded stuff. Nothing wrong with cash purchase, if need be. Not that this would ever fly.Comment
-
How many years after "Chokepoint" did this moron think he invented "Chokepoint"?NRA Patron Member
I've written up my ongoing adventures as I learn to hunt.
Yes, you CAN fit a case of shotgun shells into a .50cal ammo can.
I think i found an optimal solution for ammo can labeling.
I made this target for the NRA's Marksman pistol test. I think it's a lot better than the paper plate they suggest.Comment
-
This would rock crypto's world.....make it so.1. Compared to what?
2. At what cost?
3. What hard evidence do you have?
T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.Comment
-
Okay the article is out there, but given the greed of the big banks and CC corporations I can see some of them taking this seriously... for a short time.
This wreaks of the activism that was foisted upon the state and local pension funds to divest of the investments in "undesireable" companies. Which they later found out to be to the detriment of their pensioners.
The last thing that banks and CC companies are going to do is to turn down the 2% of all the AR-15 sales that are going to take place in the next 6-12 months. These idiots keep chanting "gun control" and "ban AR-15s" are just motivating the fence sitters to go out and buy that rifle they never knew that they needed.
EDIT: Don't read the comments, they will make your head explode. I have to believe that only idiots read the New York Times.Last edited by mshill; 02-22-2018, 3:45 PM.The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,351
Posts: 25,147,116
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28571 users online. 143 members and 28428 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment