Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

anyone had this revelation?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    desertrider
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1465

    Originally posted by remusrm
    After multiple switches from semi autos(AK, 10/22, M&P, HP22A, XD) got the Henry and Heritage and I could swear I start to dislike the semi autos. Recently on the get it list I have the LCRx 22 and maybe a GP100 357/38 7shot and another Henry All weather 357/38. Did this happen to you?
    It's just a phase. You'll find that different "platforms" will engage your interest as time goes by.

    I've been bitten by several bugs over the decades. I've had my milsurp phase, my 7.62x51 phase, .22lr phase, "precision" bolt gun phase when I thought I was a sniper, my revolver phase, my 1911 phase, and yeah, even my lever gun phase.

    I've even walked away almost altogether from shooting for a period of a few years ('09 ~'12). I honestly think I only went shooting one or two times in those three years.

    Comment

    • #47
      jarhead714
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2012
      • 9650

      Another "no."

      Comment

      • #48
        aklon
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 3186

        For me, it doesn't matter what the action is as long as it functions reliably and accurately.

        There's just something about the craftsmanship and yes, beauty, in the old wood and steel rifles, but I like the cold efficiency of a modern firearm as well.

        My last three purchases were a Henry Original (the new repro) in .44-40; a Springfield Armory XD45; and a Miroku built Winchester 92 in .44 magnum. I am pleased to report that all of them shoot nicely.
        Freedom is the dream you dream while putting thought in chains.

        - Giacomo Leopardi

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1