Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Donating ammo
Collapse
X
-
-
Discreetly drop it in a Salvation Army red kettle?
Deposit it into the collection basket at church?
Take it to a local shooting range and simply leave it in a box on their counter and walk out?
Bury/hide it in some obscure place, then do a treasure hunt here on Calguns where a riddle must be solved in order to find it?
.------------------------Comment
-
Here's a thought... Break it down into components and give it to a reloader... :-)Discreetly drop it in a Salvation Army red kettle?
Deposit it into the collection basket at church?
Take it to a local shooting range and simply leave it in a box on their counter and walk out?
Bury/hide it in some obscure place, then do a treasure hunt here on Calguns where a riddle must be solved in order to find it?
.WITHOUT THE 2nd THERE WON'T BE A 1st...]Comment
-
Is there an organization that accepts donations of ammo in the L.A./SFV area?
I have 120 rounds of .243 ammo I've been trying to sell but there are no takers (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...highlight=.243). Instead of lowering the price further (it's already a bargain), I'd rather donate it (I'd like it to go to a recognized, worthwhile & legitimate organization).
Please advise if anyone knows of an organization locally that can use .243. I want to make a FTF transfer. Post here or send a PM. Thanks.
The youth program at Escondido Fish and Game could ALWAYS use ammo. The entire program is open to the public youth and totally run on donations. It's a great program for getting youth involved and trained with firearms.
If you need more info, pm me.Originally posted by ACfixerthere's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.Comment
-
Wow .243 ammo. popular caliber.
Contact CPRA:
California Rifle & Pistol Association
271 E. Imperial Highway, Suite 620,
Fullerton, CA 92835
800.305.2772
I would think that they can help you out.
sigpic
Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
NRA Patron Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
California Rifle & Pistol Association Member
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.كافرComment
-
All (OK, most of you) have great suggestions.
I don't have the time to make calls to various organizations to see if they want the ammo. And as all seem to be far from me, I doubt anyone wants to travel to the westside to pick it up (I'll only do FTF).
Offer still stands - any worthwhile organization that wants the ammo, PM me.
BTW, my nearest Boy Scouts troop has no events requiring ammunition (does any chapter now-a-days??)..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,956
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37389 users online. 72 members and 37317 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment