Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun financing
Collapse
X
-
-
Not sure about the insertions of your commas
Sent from my Moto G Play using TapatalkComment
-
OP, what are you after?Comment
-
I offer open ended layaway.
You come by every payday with whatever you can afford and make a payment towards account. You get a receipt with a negative balance. When your balance can pay for a gun, you get to pick one out and buy it.. I call it the piggy bank plan, where I am the piggy bank.
Otherwise, most gun stores are not licensed to make interest bearing loans on purchases made (aka "financing")
As stated above, certain manufacturers offer financing:
Comment
-
Funny enough, TNVC and Wilson Combat offer financing through the same bank. Im curious why. Probably massive interest, so i never looked into it. TNVC requires a minimum purchase of $2500 which is fairly easy to do thereComment
-
So you have your own store.if so where are located I would like to vieww your inventory I'm lookingv for a 5.56 complete upper and a gp100 or 44 magI offer open ended layaway.
You come by every payday with whatever you can afford and make a payment towards account. You get a receipt with a negative balance. When your balance can pay for a gun, you get to pick one out and buy it.. I call it the piggy bank plan, where I am the piggy bank.
Otherwise, most gun stores are not licensed to make interest bearing loans on purchases made (aka "financing")
As stated above, certain manufacturers offer financing:
https://www.wilsoncombat.com/customer-service/
Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkComment
-
Cash is kingsigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
-
These seem more like "fun guns" and you want to buy more than one of them. If you dont currently own a gun and are looking for something for personal protection, you can get a shotgun at big 5 for under $200. If you want multiple fun guns, you should wait til you can afford to buy them outright instead of going into debt to buy them. Just my $0.02.my Benitez goes to 11Comment
-
Survival Job. Can't go shooting every week-end. Gotta work.
I sleep a hell of lot better after working 2nd job rather than owing a Ga-Billion bucks on the credit cards at 5,000% interest. It is a lot more enjoyable shooting my guns and my ammo that I paid for in cash and staying out of consumer debt.Comment
-
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
CRPA MEMBER
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
CGN CONTRIBUTORComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,559
Posts: 25,149,169
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29596 users online. 136 members and 29460 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment