I have gotten access to closed areas simply by offering to BLM to do a cleanup there
BLM will provide bags (I just bring my own) and send a truck out to pick them up. You just have to agree to a date give them a place they can find like a gate or outhouse for the pickup.
They appreciate the work that is done and my friends and I get the area to ourselves.
BLM will provide bags (I just bring my own) and send a truck out to pick them up. You just have to agree to a date give them a place they can find like a gate or outhouse for the pickup.
They appreciate the work that is done and my friends and I get the area to ourselves.

Kinda an apples and oranges discussion but you may be a bit too invested in leaving trash behind or maybe too obtuse to see that the two really are not analogous at all. What is most fun is that it has NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread... which says VOLUMES about your intellect and intent.
Comment